SHIVAM’s Spring Testing Machines
are used for quick and accurate testing of tension and compression springs. The Spring Testing Machine comprises of two hand-chrome plated columns with fine cut single screw and hand wheel for manual loading as well as unloading arrangement. Our Spring Testing Machine uses a high precision-load cell for measurement of force. For displacement measurement, mechanical linear scale or digital vernier caliper or rotary encoder is used. Measuring system of Spring Testing Machine is based on latest microprocessor based electronics with tare facility. We manufacture and supply Spring Testing Machine across the nation.
- Digital vernier scale with 0.01 mm resolution for displacement indication ( 6” to 12” )
- Rotary encoder with separate digital unit 0.1 to 0.01 mm resolution
- 9 / 24 pin Dot – Matrix printer interface
- Serial interface hardware with data transfer software to computer
- Motorized loading operation
- Microprocessor based unit.
- Force measurement accuracy + 1% of indicated load or 0.5% of full load value whichever is higher.
- Quick and accurate measurement
- Interchangeable load cells
- Modulus data for load and displacement
- Optional Dot Matrix Printer interface
- Optional RS – 232 Computer interface with window based software